1. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES NOT COVERED.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
We endeavour to collect personal information directly from you. However, we may also collect personal information from third parties including:
• social networking services (such as Facebook Connect or Twitter) you access through the Site;
• online marketing firms and ad targeting firms; and
• from publicly available sources. Information you provide directly to us: You are not required to provide personal information directly to us in order to view the Site. However, when you use certain Site functions, such as when you register for certain services, access certain content or features, or directly contact the Site or otherwise contact us, we may ask you to provide personal information, including:
• contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, and mobile number;
• username and password;
• information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features;
• search queries conducted on the Site; and
• correspondence you send to us. Information automatically collected when you visit and interact with the Site: When you visit and interact with the Site, certain information (which may include personal information) may be collected automatically, including:
• your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address;
• your browser type and operating system;
• the web pages you were visiting immediately before and after you came to the Site;
• activities within community discussions;
• web pages and advertisements that you view, and links that you click on, within the Site;
• your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs that are installed on your computer;
• aggregated data about email click-through rates and user video viewing;
•standard server log information; and
• information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. Information we collect from other sources: We may access information (which may include personal information) about you from third-party sources and platforms (such as social networking sites, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms), including:
• if you access third-party social networking services (such as Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram and Twitter) through the Site, your username and connection lists for those services;
• demographic data, such as age range, gender, and interests;
• advertisement interaction and viewing data, such as ad click-through rates and information about how many times you viewed a particular ad; and
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT.
4. INOFORMATION SHARING.
Financy values your privacy, and discloses personal information only under certain circumstances. We will make personal information about you available to other companies, applications, or people in the circumstances listed below:
• We may disclose personal information to our related entities and corporate partners;
• We may disclose aggregated information or information that does not directly identify you with third parties to help us develop content, services, and advertising that we hope you will find of interest. Please note that we do not disclose contact information with third parties that advertise on the Site.
• We may employ third parties to perform Site-related services, including database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing, and email and text message distribution. These third parties have access to personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf.
• If you choose to engage in public activities on the site, such as posting comments on community message boards, any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by others. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose any personal information in public activities or submissions.
• We may disclose personal information about you to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety or other rights and interests of any person, violations of the Site’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
• We may disclose personal information about you to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, judicial proceedings, court orders, legal process, or other law enforcement measures, to establish or exercise our legal rights, or to defend against legal claims.
•In addition to the scenarios identified above, we may disclose personal information about you for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect personal information about you or pursuant to your consent. Please note that third parties may independently collect information about you, including your IP address and other information (which may include personal information) about the websites you visit and the links you click, through cookies, clicks on links, or other means when you visit or view ads on the Site. For more information, see our section on cookies and other technologies and third party advertising.
5. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES.
To customize your experience on the Site and to simplify the Site’s registration process, we provide you with the opportunity to access or interact with third-party services, such as Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram and Twitter. When you connect to the Site through these third-party services, we may disclose personal information about you with these third-party service providers and they may share data about you with us. When you allow us to access your data through a third-party service to create a Site profile, we may use this data for several purposes, including:
• Creating relationships automatically within our system. For example, if you connect to us via a service with a public friend list, like Twitter, we may check to see if any people you follow on Twitter are also Site members. If we find a match, we will replicate your Twitter relationship with those members, setting them to be fans, followers, or friends on our Site.
• Suggesting relationships. For example, if you connect via a service that has a private contact list (like Google and Yahoo!), we check for people in your contacts who are Site members and suggest that you become a fan of these users. This process is not automatic; you must affirmatively choose to become a fan of these suggested users.
• Populating a list of potential friends to whom you can send emails. When users share content with their friends using, for example, the forward-to-a-friend feature on the Site, we may use friend lists from third-party services to create a list of contacts to whom you may choose to send the email message.• Populating a list of potential friends to whom you can send service-specific messages. For example, we may use friend lists from a third-party service to create a list of contacts to whom you may choose to send an invitation to view an interactive slideshow.
• To enhance and personalize your experience on the Site. When you are connected via a third-party service, we may access certain account information, such as your profile picture, what stories are popular in your network, and what your friends are saying about certain articles or blog posts, in order to enhance and personalize your experience on the Site. In addition, if you connect to a Facebook account, your experience on the Site may be personalized. For example, you may automatically see what stories are popular in your network, and what your friends are saying about particular stories. Please note that you may disconnect third party accounts at any time. Click here for a link to your social profile, where you may set your privacy preferences or disconnect all of your third-party service accounts. You also may be able to modify your privacy settings directly with the third-party service. To modify your Facebook privacy settings, click here. To modify your Twitter privacy settings, click here. Please remember that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of all third-party service providers.
6. YOUR CHOICES.
– Deactivating your account:
You can deactivate your account at any time by visiting the preferences page for your profile. When you deactivate your account, your user profile will be disabled, but your public comments will remain on the site. The Site has no responsibility to take down, remove, or edit any of your public activities or any submissions that are a result of your public activities. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.
– Cookies and other technologies:
• Cookies. You can change your browser settings to reject all cookies, accept only certain cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. Please note that you may need to renew these settings if you delete your cookies after these preferences are made. These settings also may not apply if you are using a different computer or Internet browser. In addition, many third-party advertising networks are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”). To opt out of having information collected by NAI member companies used for behavioural advertising, to obtain information about the technologies these ad networks might use, and to view information regarding their privacy policies, please visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp. You may also visit Your Online Choices.
7. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may update or amend this information by contacting us at [email protected] You may otherwise access personal information about you that we hold subject to a small number of legal restrictions or exemptions. Where such restrictions or exemptions exist we will advise you of the reasons if we deny your request for access. If you wish to access personal information about you that we hold you should contact us at [email protected] and provide us with proof (satisfactory to us) of your identity. While we do not charge you for a request for accessing personal information about you, please be aware that we may charge a reasonable fee (which will be notified to you once you make a request) for our time and costs in complying with your request in the following circumstances:• if an extended amount of time is required to collate and prepare the material for you; and/or• if you wish to have personal information about you photocopied by us.
8. CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes to personal information about you.
9. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY.
We take reasonable steps to protect personal information that we hold from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorized access, alteration and disclosure, including limiting access to personal information about you to employees or service providers who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that personal information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We also have adopted commercially reasonable technical, physical, and administrative procedures to help protect personal information including:• physical security procedures for access to our business premises; and• IT security procedures including password protection, firewalls, intrusion detection and site monitoring. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using the Site, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child without verifiable parental consent, we will delete that personal information from our database as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have collected personal information from a child, please contact us at [email protected]
Any return reported in our reports and forums are provided for information purposes only and results of past performance are no guarantee of future returns. No assurance is given that you will incur any profits or losses in your own trading and it should not be assumed that you will experience results comparable to those as reported.
Consult your financial adviser prior to any form of investment as information provided on this website is general by nature and doesn’t take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. The risk of loss in trading can be substantial therefore you should carefully consider whether such advice is suitable for you in light of your personal and financial situation.
14. QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS.