ECONOMIC EQUALITY PACT 2030
Show your fearless support for financial gender equality
Equality Pact 2030
In developing the Pact, we have researched and considered the views of gender equality thought leaders, as well as the FWX Advisory Committee and many of our strategically aligned organisations.
In committing to this Pact organisations are making a pledge to help close at least six areas of financial inequality, as measured quarterly in the Financy Women’s Index.
Closing the Education gender gap
- We work to provide internship or mentoring programs to girls in years 11 and 12 and at university to support diverse career choices.
- We encourage equal participation of men and women in education and mentor programs that support career development
Closing the Employment gender gap
- We work to have a diverse supply base that includes introducing or adding women-owned businesses as an additional supplier evaluation criteria.
- We provide flexible or remote work arrangements for all staff.
- We have documented policy to support zero tolerance for gender discrimination or violence against women in the workplace.
Closing the Superannuation gender gap
- We provide Super Guarantee payments on parental leave regardless of gender.
- We provide information or workplace incentives to help female employees contribute more to their balances to help close the gender gap.
Closing the Leadership gender gap
- We work to ensure equal representation of at least 40% women in leadership positions within our organisation.
- We have a proactive internal policy in place to improve gender diversity in leadership.
Closing the Unpaid Work gender gap
- We offer non-gendered and equal paid parental leave to all parents.
Closing the Gender pay gap
- We have a proactive and documented policy to support reducing gender pay gaps where they exist within our organisation.
6 organisations signed up to the Economic Equality Pact 2030 when it first launched in September 2021. These Foundation Signatories continue to be key supporters of the Pact, and gender diversity initiatives in Australian workplaces.
Read through the Economic Equality Pact and ask yourself, can my organisation make the pledge to help make these points a reality by 2030. If yes (and we hope it is) contact Financy about signing the Pact and send us your company logo to get started.
Yes! We want to hear what you are doing to meet the commitments of the Economic Equality Pact 2030. Plus we also want to know if you are going above and beyond. Once we have this information from you, and once we see this in action, we can promote your efforts on our platform.
The Economic Equality Pact 2030 is open to organisations of any size, who wish to take a stand in support of gender financial equality. Only an authorised person from an organisation can sign the Pact.